Here you have it, an all-in-one solution for your Pandora Needs.
This program is designed to prepare your PSP Memory Stick to be used with the Pandora Battery. Unfortunately this program can not change your Battery to Pandora, however it will copy programs to the Memory Stick in order for you to do this yourself.
This version is mainly just to fix a tiny problem with creating the config.txt file for the Time Machine IPL, and included Despertar Cementerio v7.
I really hope that you enjoy this release, as I believe this is coming close to one of the best Pandora Installers (for Windows) ever made.
WARNING: THIS PROGRAM WILL FORMAT AND INSTALL THE IPL LOADER TO THE DRIVE LETTER YOU SELECT AS YOUR PSP DRIVE, SO MAKE SURE IT IS THE CORRECT DRIVE BEFORE PROCEEDING. I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR FORMATTED USB HARD DRIVES ETC...
* A PC with Windows XP / Windows Vista and .NET Framework v2.0.
* A PSP with USB Connection and 3.xx/4.xx M33 Custom Firmware Installed.
* The official Sony Firmware EBOOT files for 1.50, 3.71, 3.80, 3.90, and 4.01
What it does:
* Formats your PSP Memory Stick.
* Installs the TimeMachine IPL to the Memory Stick.
* Allows you to select which buttons to use to boot your PSP.
* Copy Official Firmwares 1.50, 3.71, 3.80, 3.90, and 4.01 to your PSP.
* Installs jas0nuk's Pandora ELF+PBP Menu to access all the programs.
* Installs Hellcats Pandora Installer to your PSP.
* Installs the 4.01 M33 1.50 Kernel Addon Installer to your PSP.
* Installs Support Tools executable from either Pandora or XMB.
* Installs POPSLoader (with POPS 3.30, 3.40, 3.51, and 3.72) to your PSP.
* Installs Dark_Alex's USB Version Faker to your PSP.
* Installs the Noobz Pandora 1.50 Downgrader to your PSP.
* Installs Despertar Cementerio v3 to your PSP.
* Installs Despertar Cementerio v4 to your PSP.
* Installs Despertar Cementerio v5 to your PSP.
* Installs Despertar Cementerio v7 to your PSP.
* Installs Time Machine v0.1 to your PSP.
How to use it:
1. Start the Application and load in the Eboot files.
2. Select the Programs you wish to install on your Memory Stick.
3. Hit the "Other Options" button and select any other options you desire.
4. Select the button configuration on how you would like your PSP to boot.
5. Select your PSP Drive to be formatted and prepared.
6. Press the "Start" button to start formatting and copying files to your PSP.
- Fixed a small bug.
- Replaced Despertar Cementerio v6 with v7.
- Fixed some more bugs.
- Imrpvoed the PSP Detection code.
- Added option to select which buttons boot the PSP.
- Added options to Backup and restore during installation.
- Added the 4.01 M33 1.50 Kernel Addon Installer.
- Added the following Support Tools (for ELF Menu and XMB):
Config Cleaner v3.00
NAND Manager 1.4
nandTool 0.40 beta 10
PSP Filer 5.4
USB Version Fake
- Added POPSLoader.
- Fixed some small bugs.
- Now using MD5 Hashes to check the Eboot files.
- Upgraded Hellcats Pandora Installer to Revision 4a.
- Included Despertar Cementerio v6.
- Changed the conifgration of the way the PSP boots.
- Totally re-coded from scratch.
- Upgraded Hellcats Pandora Installer to Revision 4.
- Upgraded jas0nuk ELF+PBP Menu to 0.4.
- Initial Release.
Programming and Logo by: DJB
* Forahobby and Klutsh for their help with this Project in the early stages.
* Dark Alex and Team M33 for all their work with PSP Custom Firmware.
* Team Noobz / C+D for initially making the breakthrough with the Pandora Battery.
* Hellcat plus the other homebrew developers for the great programs. _________________ The Official AID-SID-PSPID Bit Torrent Tracker
Last edited by DJB on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
magic74 HQ Newbie
Joined: Aug 24, 2008 Posts: 1
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:59 pm Post subject:
i want to try this application but its not easy to download
demonjuggler HQ Member
Joined: Dec 19, 2004 Posts: 94
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:55 pm Post subject:
What Browser Are You Using ?
DO NOT USE FIREFOX
You Will Get Pages Of Crap
Joined: Feb 05, 2006 Posts: 1833 Location: Tennessee, USA
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:16 am Post subject:
if your using firefox when you download this, and you get a bunch of random characters, then do this to finish obtaining the file. click file, then click save pages as. that will download the rar. fire fox has been acting wierd lately. _________________ Please post all PC Questions at PC-HQ.com
Joined: May 23, 2003 Posts: 4008 Location: NSW, Australia
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:24 am Post subject:
Just thought I'd quickly share with you the net coverage that this program has had since its been released, I tell you what it's damn impreesive:
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum